2023 Dual Sport
Mountain Madness is back for 2023!!
When is it?
- September 23-24, 2023, Sat-Sun. Check-in will begin Friday evening.
What is it?
- A two-day dual sport adventure with headquarters at Fort Tuthill in Flagstaff Arizona. More information to come.
- There will be 4 available routes: Expert (A), Intermediate (B), Novice (C) and a Rally style route
- ABC routes will be approximately 100 miles on Saturday, 70 miles on Sunday
- Rally-style route will be Saturday only and roughly 200 miles
- GPS tracks provided (sorry, no roll charts anymore) and Rally route will have a road book in addition to GPS track
- Start, end and breakfast/dinner at Fort Tuthill
- Saturday lunch will be at a remote location along the routes
- Saturday includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sunday includes breakfast only
- AMA membership is required. A single event membership will be available for purchase if you do not have an annual membership
- All bikes must be street legal, licensed and insured